Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby I'm Back...Again!!!

Hey People! I am back! This time to stay!

I have been reading lots of blogs lately and realizing that this is something I enjoy and I need to get back into the game! As I close the curtains on yet another failed attempt at this elusive thing called love, I recognize that I have had quite an experience with the opposite sex. As I tell my friends stories of my dating woes, they laugh, cry with me, relate, and give advice. One of the most common pieces of advice is that I need to write a book! LOL!

So I am taking their suggestions and doing the next best thing...blogging! I am interested in seeing where this will take me. I am using this as a forum to release and grow. Hopefully my stories will touch you and your comments will help me see various sides of the story.

This blog will be very personal and honest. Because of that, I prefer to protect the privacy of all involved! This will be a little hard to do at times with close friends since they will have heard these stories before and recognize people from the title! LOL! But I will continue to write anyway! I will not use specific names of people or locations but please believe that will not take away from the fun!

So who is The Serial Bachelorette? Well, I am a late 20s single woman who would love to be IN love! Unfortunately, that 'feeling' has eluded me since college. I meet guys fairly easily but it hard work to keep my attention. I know what I want and I will not settle for less. I want a loving husband and at least 2 beautiful children. However, with each year that passes the idea of settling becomes more and more sobering. So what is a girl to do but be patient, wait, stayed prayed up, and chronicle these (mis)adventures so my future husband and I can see how far we've come!

No subject is off limits...sex, money, race, religion, even ugly babies...yeah I said it...ugly babies! So please feel free to leave comments and suggestions! Thank you for taking this journey with me!

Relax, relate, release!

-The S.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment