Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Unfortunately, I, Too, Like the CHASE...

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

So, I am not proud of this but I must admit it! I, The Serial Bachelorette, at times, like the CHASE too! I like it as much as most dudes I know!

Every woman, well most women, like the thought of being this Bad Bytch that can work her magic on some guy to have him sprung! And no, I'm not just talking about sexually. I mean having him completely enamored with all of her womanliness! The kind of brotha that calls and texts you multiple times, daily! He is rapping to you about your future children! And doodling your names together in his notebook! Yeah, that right there is the fantasy!

**EEERRRK...smoke clears, record scratches to a stop** That ish never really works! It never really works because it ain't sexy! If a guy starts doing that too fast, I am going to think he is a LAME! Like he is so thirsty to get a woman that he will simp out for any girl he meets. It is unfortunate because he his probably a good guy! But sometimes I want to work for it to know that it's real! (if that makes sense)

Let me see if I can break this down for you. See, men want to work for the draws! When a man have to put in maximum effort to get the panty draws, it makes him feel like a Champion once they have conquered! They brag about it to their friends! Hell, they brag about finally getting you to YOU! Example of what "The Champ" may say to you once he's got them draws: [in my Jerome Voice] Yeah Girl! You was playing all hard to get...depriving yourSELF! Ain't you glad you finally let Daddy put it on you! I know you are!
(don't act like you ain't heard some variation of this line before)
All theFont size while he's patting himself on the back and giving himself subliminal chest bumps for a job well done!

A lot of men I've had conversations with have said that if they 'get it' from the word go...they'll take it...but just assumes the woman does that all the time and she was only thirsty for the goods! She could give a damn about him...He's not special!

Well us women, we want the want that same 'special' feeling! We like the chase too! The hunt! But instead of hunting for penis, we are chasing that affection! Chasing that romance! Chasing that fairytale ending! When a guy, that we are attracted to both mentally and physically, seems indifferent when it comes to relationships! For some (dumb ass) reason we perk up! When he is blasé about commitment, that somehow turns us on! We now what to be THAT CHICK that changes all that! We want to be so special that we break down those walls and make him want to change his patterns just for us! This is how us women get our ego boost! This is when 'Eye of the Tiger' playing in the background turns into 'We Are the Champions' ! That is when we start bragging to our friends about how we got a 'good man that loves him some me'!

And instead of bragging to you about having conquered YOU...we just simple say, "Baby, Can you hold my purse?"

Thank you for taking this journey with me!
Relax, Relate, Release...

—The S.B.

1 comment: